- Monarchs and Coronations - St Mary’s Church, Wingham, 1 June 2013 & All Saints’ Church, Waldershare, 22 June 2013
- Singing, Merriment & Good Company - St Nicholas Church, Newington, 17 November 2012
- Friends’ Concert - St Leonard’s Church, Hythe, 10 November 2012
- Sacred and Secular - All Saints’ Church, Boughton Aluph, 21 July 2012
- From the Sublime to the Ridiculous - Church of St Mary the Virgin, Willesborough, 15 June 2012 & Holy Trinity Church, Folkestone, 16 June 2012
- In Praise of Music - St Leonard’s Church, Hythe, 12 November 2011
- Music of Celebration - St Michael’s Methodist-Anglican Church Centre, Hythe, 30 November 2011
- Summer Prom Concert - Church of St Mary the Virgin, St Mary in the Marsh, 22 July 2011
14 September 2013 (Saturday): 7.30pm St Rumwold’s Church, Bonnington. ‘Monarchs and Coronations’ (repeated programme). Music by Purcell, Parry, Wesley and other heard at coronations, royal weddings and funerals, plus pieces reputedly written by Henry VIII and closely associated with Elizabeth I and Elizabeth II. This charming and isolated church has no electricity supply.
22 November 2013 (Friday): 7.30pm St Leonard’s Church, Hythe. ‘Britten and Purcell – a St Cecilia’s Day Concert marking the Centenary of the birth of Benjamin Britten’. Works by Britten including Te Deum and Jubilate in C, Festival Te Deum in E, Hymn to St Cecilia, Ceremony of Carols, and Suite for Harp. Pieces by Purcell includes the anthem I was glad and from the Funeral Music for Queen Mary.
21 December 2013 (Saturday): 7.30 St Leonard’s Church, Hythe. ‘Carols for All’, the annual seasonal concert in which the Shepway Singers combine with the church’s choirs to present a mixed programme, including traditional carols with audience involvement.
13 April 2014 (Palm Sunday): 6.30 St Leonard’s Church, Hythe and 15 April (Tuesday): 7.30 Holy Trinity Church, Folkestone. ‘Music for Passiontide’. Music by Gibbons, Weelkes, Charles Wood, Lotti, Finzi (‘Lo the full, final sacrifice’) and others.
17 May 2014: 7.30 Postling Church. Music by Elgar and Gershwin plus folksong arrangements.
31 May 2014: Womenswold Church. Music by Elgar and Gershwin plus folksong arrangements.
15 November 2014: 7.30 St Leonard’s Church, Hythe. ‘Carmina Burana’ Carl Orff. The chamber version of this cantata, authenticated by the composer, uses two pianos and percussion.
20 December CAROLS FOR ALL. 7.30 St Leonard’s Church, Hythe
9 May Concert at Lympne Parish Church
16 May Concert at Goodnestone Parish Church
14 November ‘Bach Rediscovered – the music of JS Bach, Felix Mendelssohn and Samuel Weslsy. St Leonard’s Church, Hythe 7.30. Includes Bach motets, Mendelssohn anthems and In exitu Israel by Wesley, modelled on Bach’s work.
19 December ‘Carols for All’ St Leonard’s Church, Hythe
23 April ‘Concert for Spring’ St Peter and St Paul’s Church, Saltwood
13 May ‘Concert for Spring’ (mostly repeat) Womenswold Church
17 September ‘Four pieces from New England’ by Dave Brubeck. Concert with the Darius Brubeck Quartet, St Leonard’s Church, Hythe, Kent
12 November ‘The Messiah’ G F Handel. With the Amberley Orchestra and soloists, St Leonard’s Church, Hythe
17 December ‘Carols for All’ with the choirs of St Leonard’s Church, Hythe